The foundations of our practice is to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients. Our model of practice known as the AKUNA model. This Model stands for Access, Knowledge, Understanding, Nurturing and Application. The principles within those letters goes beyond teaching and learning and is interwoven in our entire business model.
We have known for decades that the people who have the most impact on student outcomes are teachers and parents. Technology’s role should not be to replace teachers or parents, but rather to enhance the interactions among teachers, parents, and students and thereby power students’ learning empowering them to develop mastery of the academic standards and develop ownership of their learning.
TO SUPPORT AND ENHANCE LEARNING AND TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES AND OUTCOMES FOR STUDENTS, EDUCATORS, SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES.
The classroom remains the cornerstone of education in schools today, however, technology is making a vast headway into the new learning environments. Teachers must find productive ways to integrate technology in their lessons, their teaching styles, and make the classroom more engaging and exciting while responding to a variety of learning differences.
By using technology, it allows me to be more productive in teaching and the classroom to be more efficient. The delivery of the curriculum is one of the most important aspects of teaching and by integrating technology correctly, it can only help all students achieve higher order outcomes.
As a member of this company, we will assist you to achieve the following objectives
- to refine and create problem solving skills;
- to help them become more digitally literate;
- to develop higher order thinking skills;
- to combine co-operative learning techniques with computer technology;
- to enhance metacognitive thinking;
- to understand the value of technology in society;
- to appreciate the value of cooperation;
- to promote the role of teachers in education;
- to advocate for a range of educational services for students, teachers, tutors and schools;
- to promote professional development of teachers;
- to promote research and excellence in education;
- to provide a forum for the development and enhancement of 21st Century skills; 6C's;
- to promote joint membership agreements with organisations around the world to support learning;
- to connect with others on global, social and educational levels